save the date
SEPTEMBER 3-5, 2019 | GREEN VALLEY RANCH RESORT | HENDERSON, NV
The 2019 RadWaste Summit is an opportunity for industry and government to come together over the course of three days to connect on radioactive waste management. This is a forum to discuss challenges and solutions to the management and disposition of radioactive waste, as well as a powerful relationship-building opportunity to reach some of the most influential government officials and organizations.
New for 2019 is a pre-conference workshop: Decision-Making Tool for Waste Disposal
Join us as representatives from the Department of Energy Office of Environmental Management (EM), contractors, and commercial waste repositories are working to develop a methodology for determining on-site vs. off-site costs associated with packaging, transportation, and disposal for EM-generated waste.
CHECK OUT THE AGENDA AT WWW.RADWASTESUMMIT.COM
ADDITIONAL AGENDA TOPICS INCLUDE:
- New Procurement Initiatives and its Benefits for All Stakeholders
- Budget and Legislative Outlook
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission Updates
- State/Local Involvement and Community Outreach
- DOE EM’s Mercury Challenge for Decontamination and Decommissioning at Oak Ridge
- Consolidated Interim Storage
- Hot Topics on TENORM Waste Management
- Office of Nuclear Energy Update for Current Waste Work
- Tribal Strategies and Opportunities in Radioactive Waste Management
- Recent Developments in HighLevel Waste Transportation
- Savannah River Site Case Study: Workforce Training, Retention & Recruitment
Register now at www.radwastesumimt.com and use VIP code FPR to save an extra $200!
Locations of proposed and existing radioactive waste repositories
Presented by ExchangeMonitor Publications & Forums | 9211 Corporate Blvd. 4th Floor | Rockville, MD 20850 | Tel: 1-888-707-5814 | Email: email@example.com