MAKING LNG LOCAL
Nublu’s patented technology allows the production of LNG to be moved closer to the end user, thus lowering or eliminating transportation costs. Our small footprint and modular approach allows you to grow with local and regional needs. Very simply, our goal is for everyone to have a local, reliable and affordable supply of LNG.
THE NUBLU COST ADVANTAGE
NuBlu Energy develops and designs liquefaction solutions using patented technology.
• Low Capital Cost – significant reduction in capital costs compared to traditional plants due to reduced compression needs and utilizing off-the-shelf equipment.
• Low Operating Cost – lowest liquefaction costs in the industry.
FLARE GAS CAPTURE
BOIL-OFF GAS RELIQUEFACTION
THE NUBLU SYSTEM ADVANTAGE
• Modular Expansion Flexibility – The NuBlu modular approach allows for easy expansion as regional and customer needs grow.
• No External Refrigeration – Patented configurations create the refrigeration stream utilizing the incoming product gas as the unit’s sole coolant source.
• Unparalleled Efficiency – the NuBlu process takes full advantage of energies found on the pipeline validating that micro/small-scale LNG systems can be as or more efficient than traditional plants.
• Produce Cold LNG – producing cold LNG at 5psi/.34bar and -252F/-158c is a significant advantage over other micro-scale LNG technologies.
NUBLU’S PORT ALLEN FACILITY OPERATIONAL JANUARY 2018
This validates the patented technology. The current design allows for an easy expansion to 152 tonnes per day when regional needs increase. The plant is equipped with scales, truck load out and 170 tonnes of permanent storage. We welcome visitors to tour our flagship facility.
• Currently produces 50 Tonnes per day and preparing to expand facility to 150 Tonnes per day.
• Site is 11 acres inside the fence and includes 100,000 gallons/380,000 Liters of storage.
• Strategically located to supply the coming inland and blue water marine fuel market.
• Current customers include blue water marine, utility companies, asphalt and sand plants.
• Received FTA export license in June 2018.
• In discussions to export LNG in ISO containers to the Caribbean, Central America and China.
Please contact Josh Payne or Cory Duck for any domestic and international
inquiries. Let us help you design and engineer your own LNG supply.
Phone: (+1) 936-598-8587 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Engineering / Procurement / Construction – Turnkey project suite, including the engineering, equipment procurement, and construction of the final product through sister company HR-EPC.
• LNG Facility Implementation – Design a product Clean-up and liquifaction system that is suitable for your project based on the gas composition provided.
• Modular Liquefaction Modules – NuBlu can provide a large variation of production volumes from 30 to 400 tons per day. NuBlu’s natural gas liquefaction process consists of a core module designed for optimal production efficiency based on the site application. Support modules can be added to optimize plant economics.