Automated core production realized by Tuboly-Astronic AG
Our new CCM 450 core cutting line with automated E-stacking system CSEC-2500 is able to stack a transformer core at 40 sheets per minute.
Reduced machine set-up time
A four head decoiler system with cross sliding function allows the machine to carry multiple silicon lamination coils per decoiler mandrel. This system is reducing set-up time and effort during core production with different lamination widths.
In addition, our newly developed automatic lamination strip feed-in system is loading the lamination strip from a new coil when the actual coil is finished or when the lamination width is changing.
For material width change, the material will be wound back and a magnet is automatically attached to the coil end in order to keep that coil tight.
Four head decoiler with cross slide system
Automated lamination strip feed-in system
The E-Stacker is equipped with 5 independent gripping devices. Shape, size and position of the gripper depend on the lamination sheet - 2 Yokes, 2 side legs and 1 centre leg.
For different hole positions each of the two overhead stacking pins can be automatically positioned.
Grippers of all 5 sheets
Top and bottom yoke pre-positioning
Stacking pallet system
As standard the machine comes with two stacking pallets and a one up-ending station. This allows the machine to run at a high degree of capacity utilization with only a very small change over time.
Possibility to stack the core with closed top yoke
Benefits at a glance
- Automated EI core production process (closed bottom and optional closed top yoke)
- Four head decoiler system with cross sliding function for multiple coil carrying capacity
- Automated lamination strip feed-in system
- Automated material changing process
- Automatic pin positioning system in the stacking grippers
- Quick changing system for two stacking pallets
- Overall optimized machine set-up process
- High machine output at max. 40 stacked sheets per minute
- Swiss quality